Fundamentals of Holistic Health
Join me in this foundational class on BEING healthy. We will explore the fundamentals of Be•ology as a holistic paradigm for health. This class is about transforming your perspective of health, illness and healing so your life choices naturally align to support you. It is the missing blueprint needed to effectively navigate the vast complexity of healing modalities available today.
KEEP IN TOUCH
You'll also receive up dates on what's new to support you. Your info is safe. NO SHARING!
You will learn:
- The fundamental building blocks of being healthy and achieving wellness.
- A holistic understanding of our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual dimensions of health.
- The role of our environment and relationships on health.
- A trauma-informed perspective of illness.
- The importance of cultivating coherence.
- To discern the landscape of healing modalities uniquely for you.
- 8 Live 90 minute sessions
- Opportunity for Q &A
- 6 month access to recordings for self-paced approach to learning
- Simplified take home points
- Bonus: Contemplation practices
- Bonus: Blueprint of Health Modalities
- Bonus: Health Inventory
- Option: 1:1 Consultations
We do not know ourselves until we consciously journey in-ward. Our first module is an overview of the multidimensional anatomy of being healthy. We will explore the universal aspects of being human along with the more unique aspect of our individual needs.
Our attention to health tends to be body centric. Yet, the complexity of the body is deeper than its tissue and DNA. We will learn how our bodies are a synthesis of the world around us. We will discover their extraordinary adaptive and communicative capacities too. This module will expand your perspective of the body's genius.
Feelings are intrinsic to our nature and ignored when it comes to our health. We will explore "feeling science" and how essential it is to our health. Emotional intelligence is a capacity we all have. It develops as we allow ourselves to feel our feelings. We will learn about digesting our emotions with precision as part of being healthy.
We place a lot of weight on the mental capacities of our brain with little thought to the impact of our beliefs and attitudes on our health. Perspectives formed to adapt to stressors and adversities need to be revised as we mature and integrate our experiences. We will learn to reframe our mental capacities to expand our intelligence and restore our health.
The Soul is our most subtle expression of being. We are part of life with it and depart life without it. Yet, its influence in our health and illness is not understood. We will dive into the nature of the subtle reality of soul and source of our uniqueness. It is an important dimension of our health and healing.
The space between nature and nurture is a mystery until we include the alchemy of relation. We affect all life around us and it affects us. Our survival is embedded in healthy capacity to relate. We will take a deeper look at how this interplay informs our health.
Preserving natural order is key to health. Disruptions leading to disease and disorders are multidimensional. This includes adverse and traumatic life events across generations. We tend to confuse our symptoms as the illness and loose site of the root cause. This module will reframe how you understand illness.
Healing is an innate capacity intrinsic to all living beings. It is a process that requires the right context to support it. It is also a non-linear, multi-layered process unique to each of us. We will go over the universal aspects of healing while including our unique needs when considering the various healing modalities available.
- Curated and trustable knowledge
- Personal empowerment with your health
- Transformative approach to health challenges
- Awareness of your unique nature
- Understanding the landscape of alternative healing modalities
The days of saying, "I wish I knew...that someone had told me," are over.
-Ruchi Puri, MD Msc FACOG
Fundamentals of Holistic Health
Knowledge of illness and healing has shifted dramatically over the last 50 years. We have access to many more forms of healing modalities, both old and new. It is time to reframe our paradigm of health so we can better navigate the diverse spectrum of healing options available to meet our individual needs. There is a lot of noise telling us what we "should" all do even though we are different. It is time to be more individually empowered to guide our process of healing from an inner place of clarity. You will learn how through understanding the fundamentals of holistic health.
Each session will happen live for 90-minutes over ZOOM with the opportunity for Q&A after the teaching. You can access recordings for all modules for 6-months after the class ends.
- Wednesday, February 10th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, February 17th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, February 24th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, February 31st, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, March 3rd, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, March 10th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, March 17th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, March 24th, 4:30 pm PST
- Wednesday, March 31st, 4:30 pm PST
Interested in personal support in your healing journey then upgrade your class with this package of five 1:1 sessions one hour each. Save 10% off the regular price.